Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Grand Vitara Sport

Starting to build up my forum posts Website Associate
    Far out yours is looking pretty similar to mine!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Starting to build up my forum posts Club Member
    Twins BigGV haha. I was looking at them Toyo tyres too.

Have to you got a lift on yours? If so which lift kit did you get and are you happy with it?

I post on the forum a bit Club Member Stephen Zielinski's Avatar
    Nice looking GV, just need a snorkel to finish her off, what make and size are your rims.
    It's not a Hobby, it's Madness

Starting to build up my forum posts Club Member
    CSA Small Cap Raptors by looks of it. Well that is what's on mine and BigGV seems to have the same. I have 17inch on mine with 245 65 17 BFG AT's

Jyri nailed it on the rims but they're wrapped in 245/70 17's. Can't complain on the toyos I really wouldn't go anything else. They're doing a more aggressive AT version of the open countries so might try them next time round.

As for the lift it's one of the ironman ones, 40mm I think but that was done by the previous owner so I'll confirm which one it is! Can't say im super happy, it does the trick but it sounds like the strut knocks around a bit and its pretty soft. Super comfy ride though.
    Will probably look at the dobinsons after I get back from a Fraser trip over Christmas.

It's a 45mm lift just had the previous owner confirm it. If I can sort out the knocking in the rear then it shouldn't be a bad lift. Fraser should hopefully be the proper test though as Adelaide is literally nonexistent in the way of 4wding.

She also has a remap and dpf delete too, best thing I could have done by far!